Am I Hungry?®: Mindful Eating Workshop & Retreat
June 7 - 11, 2017
Nourish the vibrant life you crave. The Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly Workshop & Retreat will show you how to practice using the Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Cycle for deciding when, what, how, and how much to eat, and where to invest your energy. Experience the pleasure of eating the foods you love without fear or guilt and discover the joy and rewards of moving your body mindfully. You will learn to set your intention to increase your health, energy, and appetite for life; nurturing your whole self to create a self-care buffer zone!
Reservations for this retreat are made through Am I Hungry?®
This 5 day 4 night retreat is priced at $1,559 for double occupancy, and single occupancy is $1,839, when booked by April 6, 2017. The retreat must be booked through Am I Hungry?® and paid to Am I Hungry?®. Men, women, and couples welcome at this all-inclusive retreat!
Must be age 18 and up.
- Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Workshops and retreat activities with founder Michelle May, MD
- Meaningful connections with people who understand and support you
- Lodging and amenities at one of our favorite destinations—the beautiful Red Mountain Resort near St. George in southern Utah
- Three delicious, healthy meals daily, including guided mindful lunch experientials
- All resort activities, classes, and optional daily guided hikes
- Self-care time to relax, restore, and renew!
Michelle May, M.D.
Michelle May, the author of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat and founder of the Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Programs and Training, will guide you to eat mindfully and live vibrantly.