Emotional Fitness Retreats for 2013 with Andrea Becky Hanson, CEHP, ACEP Certified Energy Health Practioner
Emotional Fitness is the state of being that allows you to be intimately connected and involved in all aspects of your life and maintain your sense of inner peace, strength and balance.
Andrea Hanson will join us again at Red Mountain for Emotional Fitness I April 24 - 28,2013
A Certified Energy Therapist, Hanson skillfully and compassionately provides private consultations and retreats that allow you to experience the integrated combination of the contemporary Energy Therapy and the ancient practices of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation. Hanson believes this combination is the answer to optimum health and wellness.
An Energy Therapy session will help you learn and understand why repeated attempts to resolve problems have failed in the past. You will also receive the rich learning and understanding you need to finally be free of negative emotions and thoughts. You can delete the concepts of struggling and suffering from your vocabulary and from you life with the experience and application of the Emotional Fitness Technique.
Emotional Fitness I includes
- Deluxe accomodations and meals.
- Welcome personal intention meditation and dinner with Andrea
- Personal retreat workbook and journal
- Opening session: Yogic anatomy and energy therapy that leads to emotional fitness, and why this is the key to personal growth
- Private 75-minute energy therapy consultation with Andrea
- Emotions in Motion: Essential tools of whole health, healing and manifestation in the 21st century
- "Healing the Heart" hike in the magical Snow Canyon
- Effective communication and deep meaningful relationships – Long overdue secrets of fulfillment
- Healthy emotional eating – Receiving nourishment on all levels
- Morning meditations & Kundalini yoga - Learning how to maintain inner strength and peace
- Take-home personal resources, practices and strategies package including Andrea's meditation CD
- Sunrise meditation and celebration in Snow Canyon State Park
- Follow-up personal 30-minute phone session with Andrea
The 4 night Emotional Fitness I retreat starts at $1,385 based on double occupancy. To reserve, call Tina Freeman at 435-652-5744 or email email@example.com
To learn more about this subject, visit Merging Rivers website. Andrea Becky Hanson is a Certified Energy Health Practioner, Registered and Certified Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Therapist, Ayurvedic Instructor and Spiritual Energy Intuitive. She has studied in over 22 countries and has taught meditation, ayurveda and energy medicine for over 33 years. She is a former Program Director for the Chopra center for Well-Being in San Diego, and her traditional education is in Psychology and Speed and Hearing Sciences. Andrea has developed a profoundly integrated and comprehensive holistic multi-cultural, multi-dimensional approach to health, healing and well-being which she shares through private consultations and retreats. Her teaching intent is to offer pathwaysto resolution, reconnection and rejuvenation for sustainable inner peace and strength. The modalities and processses she offers often work when nothing else has.