Executive Recharge Retreat
When you're a busy professional, taking care of business and focusing on the needs of others is what you do. But too often that means your mental, physical and emotional well-being becomes an afterthought. In an effort to help professionals make an investment in their health and well-being, Red Mountain Resort and the Intermountain LiVe Well Center have teamed up to create the 4-day, 3-night Executive Recharge Retreat. Designed to provide the busy professional with personalized attention to review health concerns at the Intermountain LiVe Well Center, and receive a comprehensive health evaluation. The retreat continues at Red Mountain Resort where we encourage you to restore and rejuvenate with physical challenges like daily guided hiking and fitness classes, 3 healthy meals a day and a relaxing 75 minute Himalayan Salt Stone Massage.
Included in the Intermountain LiVe Well Executive Physical
6 hours - starts at 7am on Friday, limited to 2 guests per Friday
- Pre-arrival lifestyle and history telephone review with Exercise Specialist
- Comprehensive Laboratory Blood Tests with same day Physical Review
- Resting Metabolic Rate Assessment
- VO2 Max Test
- State of the Art Body Composition and Pulmonary Analysis
- Physician Exam and Medical History Review
- Cardiovascular and Functional Fitness Assessments
- Stress Management Consultation
- Lunch with a Dietician
- Personalized Exercise Strategy
- Summary of findings and review of potential risk factors with Physician
- Customized Binder and Support Materials
- 3 Post Assessment Contacts by Intermountain Health Coach
And while at Red Mountain
- A 75-Minute Himalayan Salt Stone Massage at Sagestone Spa & Salon
- All of the components of the Essential Retreat at Red Mountain including accommodations, daily guided hiking, 3 healthy meals each day, cooking demonstrations, fitness classes and full use of resort amenities including complimentary bike usage, Wi-Fi, and the strength & cardio fitness center.
- Package pricing includes Resort Service Fee and gratuities for private sessions planned in this retreat. Upgrade to a luxurious villa accommodation for $150 more.
Christian Millward, MD, is a sports medicine specialist at Intermountain Southwest Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. A Utah native, he earned his bachelor’s degree from Weber State University, then earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wis. Following medical school, he completed residency training at Utah Valley Family Medicine Residency in Provo, Utah and fellowship training in sports medicine at Utah Valley Sports Medicine Fellowship, also in Provo. In his free time, Dr. Millward enjoys biking, running, golfing, skiing, and most outdoor and athletic activities.
Cathleen M. Obray, MD, practices internal medicine at Intermountain River Road Clinic. She came to St. George in the summer of 2010 from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., where she was a Senior Associate Consultant in the Division of Primary Care Internal Medicine.
Dr. Obray did her undergraduate work at Princeton University and then earned a master's degree in Population and Family Health Sciences from the Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health in Baltimore, MD. While earning this degree, she carried out a research project on nurse intervention for low-income breastfeeding women. She remained at Johns Hopkins University for medical school and then completed a general internal medicine residency at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. She was chosen to join the faculty as Chief Resident for a year and then spent another six months at the medical center as a geriatrics clinical associate with the Hopkins Elder Plus PACE Program.
Dr. Obray has coauthored book chapters on septic arthritis and osteomyelitis and has presented research on providing patient-centered care. She is well-versed in preventive medicine, women's health, geriatrics, and treating those who have limited access to healthcare. In her personal time, she enjoys running, traveling, gardening, hiking and spending time with her husband and children.