Red Mountain Policies
Room and package rates may be based on room occupancy and number of guests in an accommodation. A Service Fee applies to each reservation. Rates are subject to change and do not include tax.
Your Red Mountain Resort vacation can be reserved with a deposit equal to one night lodging per person plus taxes. Your balance is due upon departure. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
Should you cancel more than 7 days prior to arrival, your deposit isÂ refundable less a $25 cancellation fee per person; any cancellations within 7 days will result in 100% of your deposit being forfeited.
Early departure policy
50% of remaining stay will be assessed for early departure.
Young adults between the ages of 12–17 may freely enjoy the following without the supervision of parent or guardian:
- Fitness classes
- Lifestyle lectures and guest programs
- Use of fitness center and dining room
- Personal training sessions and one-on-one fitness sessions
- Sagestone services such as teen make-up, teen facials, teen pedicures, teen manicures and hair services.
Young adults ages 12–17 must be supervised by parent or guardian while participating in the following Red Mountain activities for health and safety reasons:
- Outdoor recreation adventures including daily guided hiking, adventure trips, biking, kayaking, rock climbing and custom adventures.
- Spa services including massage and body treatments or any one-on-one services.
Children under the age of 12 may not participate in resort activities. We highly suggest that those with children under 12 choose another lodging facility in our area.
Red Mountain Resort has specific deluxe rooms designated for guests who travel with their pets. We will welcome your pet with organic treats and food and water dishes. Pets should be kenneled when left alone in guest rooms and are not allowed during activities, in our spa or in the dining room. A $15 per day, and $75 per week fee will be applied for up to 2 pets in your room.